Business Intelligence in Microsoft SharePoint 2013
Download - Business Intelligence in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 by Norman P. Warren - PDF
Dive into the business intelligence features in SharePoint 2013—and use the right combination of tools to deliver compelling solutions.
Take control of business intelligence (BI) with the tools offered by SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft SQL Server® 2012. Led by a group of BI and SharePoint experts, you’ll get step-by-step instructions for understanding how to use these technologies best in specific BI scenarios—whether you’re a SharePoint administrator, SQL Server developer, or business analyst.
Discover how to:
- Manage the entire BI lifecycle, from determining key performance indicators to building dashboards
- Use web-based Microsoft Excel® services and publish workbooks on a SharePoint Server
- Mash up data from multiple sources and create Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) using PowerPivot
- Create data-driven diagrams that provide interactive processes and context with Microsoft Visio® Services
- Use dashboards, scorecards, reports, and key performance indicators to monitor and analyze your business
- Use SharePoint to view BI reports side by side, no matter which tools were used to produced them
- CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 PH
- The author's reference is not required